Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PRINT PACK 3.0 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open When we Print to PDF in our accounting software, the program locks up. This just started happening today. Is there a patch or something. I don't even know which version we have.

It says Build 2002.1.03.0310

We rebooted and it still does it. Please help. Locking up Need support
by Brad Fillbach
1 Wed Apr 20 2005
11:52:49 AM (EST)
Topic is Open At my suggestion, a client purchased PrintPack and requested and received Version 3 so they could run it on their Win98 (not SE or ME) box.

Every time I try to install it for them, I get this illegal operation abend: PP3 caused a general protection fault in module <unknown> at 0000:823ac1b5. I also tried using my old downloaded PP3.EXE from one of my Win98SE boxes (in case their download was bad) and it blew the same way.

I have run Windows Update, McAfee VirusScan, Adaware, Spybot Search and Destroy, Registry First Aid, Norton Disk Doctor, and Norton Windoctor in an attempt to completely clean Windows. Then I used MSCONFIG to disable ALL startup programs. PP3.EXE still abends.

If I can't get it installed, they are going to ask 602 for their money back.

Any ideas? They really need this software's features right away.

Thanks.

Wayne Krakau
Installation Abend
by Wayne Krakau
0 Thu Mar 10 2005
2:30:22 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Twice (out of 3 attempts) the Print Pack crashes and deletes all of my installed printers.  I reboot once, they do not return.  I reboot a second time, and my printers return.

Anyone seen this before?  Refund request pending. Crashes and deletes all installed printers
by patricia snodsmith
2 Wed Jul 21 2004
11:06:37 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

I used to use gsview to create pdfiles. While print2pdf is very convenient, it does not seem to allow you to print multiple files into a single document (e.g. add to an existing pdf file). Does anyone know how to do this easily with this program? Multiple documents into single pdf document
by Ashok Patel
2 Wed Jul 21 2004
11:25:09 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Can't reinstall a registred paid for program. The process id insane. I bought it now it wont reg. with the infor sent to me. Reg very criptic
by Kurt Saldutti
1 Tue Jul 13 2004
5:10:27 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I reformated my hard drive, I reinstalled Print Pack 3 and now have no 602Print Pack printers listed in my list of printers. The configuration window comes up blank also. I've uninstalled 3 times and downloaded the installation program twice. Prior to reformatting the drive I had no problems with the Print Pack. Any suggestions? Faulty Installation
by Kurt Deardorff
2 Thu Jun 10 2004
11:58:39 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I've purchased the 3 user version of 602PRINT PACK 3.0 and after downloading, clicked to install.

The install process freezes and this error message displays :

Error Code:	-5006 : 0x80070002
Error Information:
>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1281)
pAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$7.1.100.1248PAK

I would like to get onto using this application.  Do you have 
any suggestions about how to resolve this ?

Thank you. Unpacking to Install ?
by Shawn Lind
1 Thu Jun 10 2004
9:05:32 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I emailed support a few months back (a while before this new version of Print Pack was released) and they said forms support is coming.

I just wanted to know if it was in this new version, or not.

I have a bunch of business forms I make in Word, and it would be really nice if customers could click in the fields and type in their info like they can in PDF docs made by the Adobe program. Forms support in new version?
by Kirk McCrabb
1 Thu Jun 10 2004
10:44:45 PM (EST)
Topic is Open It now tells me that my registration number is no good for printpack.  If it's independant of the suite, I thought it would work regardless of an update.

Is there a way to make it work?

thanks,
json Upgraded to suite 4, printpack 3 stopped working
by Jason Studley
1 Thu Jun 10 2004
8:24:27 PM (EST)
Topic is Open There is a document from an old version of PRINTPACK relating to the registry settings:
http://download.software602.com/pdf/printpack/printpack_dev.pdf
I appreciate that the newer versions natively support suppression of the dialog however do the newer versions support the same registry strings?
Basically what I would like to do is set an email address each time before a job gets sent to 602Print PDF and I'd like to do this by setting the registry value before submitting the job.
If this feature no longer works then there is no point in me upgrading! Suppressing PRINTPACK dialog windows
by Gary Padbury
0 Wed Mar 24 2004
9:03:07 AM (EST)
1 of 2      1  2   « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.