Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open I can't figure out how to access the labels besides the first label in the document.  All other labels are greyed out and I cannot type in them.  

I was able to make my labels with mail merge, but what if I want to type onto the labels themselves or make images into the labels. I have been able to do this before in Word, but I just cannot figure it out with this program.

Thanks,
Tina Labels
by Tina N
0 Wed May 3 2006
4:12:47 PM (EST)
Topic is Open How do I get my suite 4.2 to accept scandinavian characters and can I build my own spelling checker base for scandinavian? scandinavian language
by jant. pettersen
0 Sat Apr 22 2006
10:48:14 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Automatically add rows/cells to table in Text.
With Word97 at the end of the last cell in a row in a table TAB enters another row to the table. How is this done in TEXT.
Thanks Mr
by Bayard Keene
0 Thu Apr 13 2006
8:27:59 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Is there anyway I can create a sub column?  
If I have a column width of 30, is there a way to divide or create 3 individual columns in that particular column.  I tried copying and pasting, but it just spreads it out in different columns. Sub Columns
by Walter Spach
0 Sat Apr 1 2006
10:16:43 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Build: 4.2.06.0213

For some strange reason, the option to have negative numbers is missing.

I created a spreadsheet in Excel 2000 with the proper formating but it doesn't transfer correctly.

When I right click on cells for formating there are some under numbers like this #,##0.00\ ;[Red]\-#,##0.00\  but the numbers come up in Blue 

Any help appreciated Spreadsheet - Red Negative numbers
by Gordon Barber
0 Sat Apr 1 2006
9:37:24 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Everytime I start up my 602PC Suite I receive a warning 'Do you want to run this file'. When I click on run I receive another comment that reads 'An older or same version exists on you computer, do you want to update.' If I hit no, the program quits, if I hit yes, it looks like it is upgrading, after a restart it runs fine, then this whole process begins again the next time I use the program.  
What could be the issue here, and why am I receiving hangups (unresponsive times) that require me to reboot the system? Start Up Problem
by Gayle Deane
1 Fri Mar 31 2006
8:49:45 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I try to open 602Text and get this error message. I reinstalled Windows but did not reformat my hard drive. 602Text, Tab, and Photo
open but say I need to re-register. I have the paid version of 602PC Suit ver. 4.1. Thanks SRM_ERR_INSTALL
by Elizabeth Herring
2 Fri Mar 31 2006
9:36:36 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hello everyone,

Any help would be appreciated.

All I want to do is add up some time values (i.e. 1:20:03, 3:29:01, 1:06:06, etc)and get a total sum. So in the above example, the total would/should be=5:54:10.

However in Tab4.2 it is not... 
The column I am adding up has 29 time values. The formula I am using is: =sum(H13:H41). I want the number in box H(42) to be the sum of the 29 time values. 

The sum I am getting is wrong! 
Can anyone answer why this is?

Thanks. Simple problem, need help
by Felicejohn Vergona
2 Sun Jul 30 2006
10:27:13 AM (EST)
Topic is Open This has got to be simple, but I can't figure it out???? I created 3 columns in tab that are: A.Name B.Address C.city, state, zip code. I have over 200 names and addresses in there. How do I and where do I convert/send/whatever, to make address labels How do you do this?
by Dennis Belenson
1 Fri Mar 31 2006
10:30:06 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Is there a way to index all recognized images on the PC and then work with them in the albums?

Elaine Indexing
by Elaine Maddox
0 Sun Mar 5 2006
8:19:24 PM (EST)
6 of 51      1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.