Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open We are running Print pack 4.1 and when we create a PDF a blank page is being created after each good page so a 4 page invoice is suddenly 8 pages. Please help Blank pages when PDF is being created
by Aracelis Mullings
2 Wed Oct 11 2006
12:18:43 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Bought 602PC suite 4.2 28/9/2006
Received registration key. Was advised product key would be in my email, have not received same. Re-registered was advised product key was sent again . No result
Can anyone advise Thanks Product Key
by Paul Dehamer
2 Sun Oct 22 2006
2:39:30 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I changed my default email program from Outlook Express to Mozilla Thunderbird and now when I try to send an email mail merge I get an error. When clicking send it launches Thunderbird and an error box pops up: The blue title bar of the error box is 602 Text and the error message reads: The recipient xxxx@xxxx.com could not be resolved to any address. The recipient might not exsist or might be unknown. (I have replaced a real email address with the xxxx's)

When I switch my default email program back to Outlook Express it works fine.

Trying to figure this out and need some help as we would like to use Mozilla Thunderbird as default. Cant send email mailmerge w/ Mozilla Thunderbird
by Gary Smith
1 Wed Sep 20 2006
1:12:37 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Just updated 602PC Suite and get Installing PDF Support screen with repeats of update instead of getting my photos.  Also get PDF-XChange3.0 whenever I try to print from an Email I have received.  Something is screwed up.  Can anyone help?
Cant bring up 602 Photo
by Warren Cole
1 Wed Sep 20 2006
11:49:50 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I would like to know if you insert text onto a picture/photo in the text program , I have not tried it before I just dont know where to start insert text
by Paul Bird
0 Tue Aug 29 2006
11:13:38 AM (EST)
Topic is Open when i print a spreadsheet the gridlines are so faint you can barely see them.printer is ok.purchsed 4.2  april 2006 gridlines
by James Owens
1 Tue Aug 29 2006
4:25:55 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I have 11 sheets of lists in 602 tab, but I cannot view sheet 10 or 11.  I can only see up to sheet 9 no matter what I do.  I really need to view this important info. which I use almost everyday.......well until this problem arose!
Can anyone help me please? 602 Tab nightmare
by Sonia Rumpler
1 Mon Aug 28 2006
1:24:08 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Whenever I try to print a document in 602Text, only about 3/4 of the document gets printed.  The rest is cut off.  I can copy and paste the text into another application, and it will print as it should.

Has anyone had a similar experience?  If so, how did you resolve the issue?

Thanks. Printing Problem in 602Text
by Rex Mingie
1 Sat Aug 26 2006
6:48:17 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

How do I create/print an envelope to mail, with documents I create?

Most software has a specific insert function to do this but I see no information in 602 as to how to do it.

Thanks,
Bob

...Create Your Own Reality! Envelopes...
by Bob Marconi
1 Thu Aug 24 2006
7:50:28 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I am sure this is covered somewhere, can someone direct me as to where to find information on or how to go about creating a CSV fie format with 602PC Tab. I am sure it's probably pretty easy to do but I can't find the information on how to do it anywhere I have looked. I have a text document of email addresses that I need to convert to a CSV file vormat before I can import them to my address book.
Thanks! Creating a CSV file.
by Darlene Denis
0 Mon Jul 31 2006
3:58:43 PM (EST)
4 of 51      1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.