Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Information on the 602 site is not clear.  Is it free to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2, and if so, how?  Can't find any links.  It should be easier, much easier, to figure this out. Upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2
by George Rogers
2 Tue Jan 9 2007
1:32:57 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Changed computers due to being unable to sign on original computer.  In doing so, I lost the 602 program along with all my photos which had been in AOL Download and that didn't transfer either.  How can I get 602 back again? Lost Software 602
by Warren Cole
1 Sun Jan 21 2007
10:13:33 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I bought a multiple license for 3 users in 2003. I wanted to install PCS on a 4th computer, so I bought another multiple license for 3 users back in October of this year. So, you'd think I can now install it on a 5th or 6th PC. This is not possible. I don't what is going wrong. How can I check which license keys or registration keys are being used. I find the registration of PCS so confusing. It just won't install on my home pc. It says the key has been used??? Yeah, ofcourse... but I should be able to put it on a total of 6 pc's. What am I doing wrong?  Dennis
Registration Stress
by Dennis vanLeeuwen
5 Fri Nov 16 2007
7:46:43 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Havent used it in a while, tried openoffice but didnt like it. SO i thought ill install software602 pcsuite again.
But now i cannot find how to register and get a license ID for free like it used to be..

so - were is it or do you have to pay for a single user indeed ? I thought obtaining a licencs ID was free ???
by Jos F
2 Thu Dec 28 2006
12:16:45 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I cannot find out how to single space between paragraphs. Sure as I am typing a paragraph, it single spaces, but if I try and move a paragraph up to start below the line above, I cannot do it. It only allows double-spacing that way. How do I correct this please? How to single space between paragraphs?
by Mark Ferrante
1 Fri Dec 22 2006
8:52:37 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I am trying to figure out how to wrap the text around a picture that I would like to put in the middle of the page, having the text on all sides. If that is not possible, then I would like to place the pic on the left side and have the text wrap around the right side of it. However, evertime I try and insert the picture, the text shows starting at the bottom of the pic. What should I do? Thanks! How to wrap around picturure?
by Mark Ferrante
1 Fri Dec 22 2006
8:50:11 PM (EST)
Topic is Open i have lost the tools from the toolbar how do i get them back lost tools from toolbar
by denis edwards
2 Sat Dec 16 2006
8:50:11 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I need the 602 PC SUIT 4.2, already did several payment and do not manage to recover my password
I had to format HD (PC)  and I lost everything layier -- chrisgo88@yahoo.com.br
by Christiano Gomes
0 Sun Dec 10 2006
5:58:39 PM (EST)
Topic is Open After recently reinstalling my operating system I no longer have one of the fonts I frequently used (BRADDON) and documents created prior to reformatting, while still listing BRADDON in the font window, now display in a font that is totally unlike BRADDON. Any suggestions on locating/adding this font. I've checked the FONT file in Control Panel as well as my drop down menu of fonts on the 602Text tool bar without success. lost font style
by David Levin
2 Tue Oct 31 2006
1:24:40 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Doesn't 602 work with layers? layers
by Richard Jordan
0 Tue Oct 24 2006
2:30:45 PM (EST)
3 of 51      1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.