Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open At the moment I am using MS-Access and MS-Word to create a standard letter. In Access I us VBA to open MS-Word, merge the fields from the current record in Access and then leave them in the document, so they can then enter any one off's for the letter and then print. Can I do the same with PC-SUITE, if so how, as looking for a cheaper alternative to Office By using Access Runtime and another program. Using MS-Access to create a Doc in PC-SUITE
by Robert Martin
1 Sun Jul 11 2004
12:49:04 PM (EST)
Topic is Open could some one kindly tell me how to read a wps file, or convert it say an adobe file.
thanks
mborg@comcast.net correction to mborg- re:.wps file
by Matt Borg
1 Sun Jul 11 2004
9:23:22 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I want to reset my default font whenever I wish.
As it stands now I cannot even change from Times New Roman!
If I click the Help -- it says go to Tools/Options then click the General tab-- but there is no General tab.
Can anyone give me an idea about changing default fonts?
Many thanks Default font again
by George Rice
2 Sun Jul 11 2004
8:57:15 PM (EST)
Topic is Open a friend has just asked me about this and to be honest, i've never even heard of them!!

Does Tab have this feature?

Carl. pivot tables in Tab?
by Carl Struyk
0 Mon Jun 21 2004
11:23:36 AM (EST)
Topic is Open When installing 602pc suite I get an error, (You don't have permission to write to the directory, where 602 documents are stored . Please choose another directory using the -pathdoc parameter. Setup will now terminate.

what gives????  I am logged in as admin. install 602pc suite
by John Mcneilly
2 Fri May 6 2005
2:42:18 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hello,
i would like to know if is possible (and how to) to set a default font (instead of times new roman) into the 602 text (602 Pc Suite 4).
Thanks... Default font
by Nicola Ferrara
0 Mon Jun 14 2004
5:56:00 AM (EST)
Topic is Open 602Pro build 2001

Sending produces the error MAPI client not found

This was working.

Nothing has changed with either 602 or the eMail client.

There are no configurable settings for a eMail client in the 602 software.

Iv uninstalled adn reinstalled the 602 SW> unsuccessful.

Anyone seen this before? 

ERROR: MAPI client not found
by Bill Adkins
0 Tue Jun 8 2004
6:10:59 PM (EST)
Topic is Open trying to install on windows/me i get an error message saying i dont have permission to write to the directory the documents will be installed in. i have to reinstall with -pathdoc parameter - whazzat? pcs4.exe aborts
by Hal Baxter
1 Mon Jun 7 2004
8:08:23 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Cannot run the spell check in 602 Text.  Get messages to say language initialisation failed or Spelling dictionary not supported?? Running Spell Checker
by Jim Gerrard
2 Sun Aug 8 2004
1:46:25 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Have recently downloaded and registered 602 SuiteV4.  Having problems with the spell checker.
Error messages such as:
Spelling initialisation failed
Spelling Dictionary is not supported for this language
I have tried the language setting from 'Tools'

Any help? Mr
by Jim Gerrard
1 Tue Jun 8 2004
1:42:50 AM (EST)
29 of 51      ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.