Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Is it possible to find ready made templates for text and tab?  There are plenty for MS Word and OpenOffice but I don't think they can be used with 602 ProSuite.
Bob Templates
by Robert Steeves
0 Thu Dec 23 2004
5:17:36 PM (EST)
Topic is Open QUESTION FOR 602TEXT
In opening a Word 6.0 file with Mirror Margins, using 602Text, they are not recognized.  That is, the left margin of pages 1, 3, 5 etc is wider than the right margin.  Pages 2, 4, 6 etc. have the wider margin on the right hand side.  602Text does not do this in the free version.  Will the paid version do this? Word 6.0 mirror margins
by James Wright
1 Thu Dec 16 2004
1:16:09 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I have several documents I need double spaced some as much as 38 pages long, How do I double space the entire document? How do I get 602 text document to double space?
by William Barhorst
1 Thu Dec 16 2004
7:39:07 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Hey!

I downloaded and started using 602Text as my default word processor a couple of days ago. I really love it and it's a truly amazing program (especially since it has a free version!!)

Unfortunately, when I compose something in 602Text, and then send it to someone with word, or open it myself in Word, it opens up with one sentence on each page, as opposed to the nicely formatted version 602 opens. Is there a way to fix this or must I go back to using Word??

Thanks,
Aaaron 602Text/Word problem
by Aaron Morse
1 Mon Dec 13 2004
9:56:07 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I recently bought the Pro version of the 602 Office Suite.  I have just upgraded my computer, and need to reinstall the suite.  I followed all of the instructions about deactivation, etc. to the letter, and received a new Licence ID.  Unfortunately, it only gives me the FREE version--not the Pro version I paid for.  I have tried in vain to contact tech support, and am posting here as a last resort.  My order number is:   36452 What Can I Do to Get What I Paid For???
by Doug Rees
2 Mon Dec 13 2004
10:53:37 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Just registered 602pc suite and recieved an offer to upgrade from the freeware version to the full profesional version.  Does anyone know the difference between the two.  One thing I really miss from excel is the autofill for dates when formatted to date, would the full version have this feature?  P.S.  Thanks for 602 PC Suite, i ws getting rather tired of the planned and expensive MS Obselescence! whats the difference?
by Grant Harding
0 Mon Dec 6 2004
5:13:51 PM (EST)
Topic is Open upon opening an exel (.xls) file the graphics in the file are all displayed in proper placement, however they are all upside down and sqished.
Just me or does anyone else have this problem?? 602 Tab
by D.j. Kinnear
1 Mon Dec 6 2004
11:32:36 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I use the program 602PC SUITE 4.1 is FREE, the fine program, many thanks. Where it is possible to take Russian translation of this program? I wish good luck!

Russian translation
by Ekaterina Pastuhova
0 Fri Dec 3 2004
12:28:43 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I'm sending a 602 Tab document to a user who has word. She said she cannot open the document. Any advice? Thanx Word User Cannot Open My Document
by John Keegan
4 Mon Nov 29 2004
11:37:53 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I have a very weird situation that I can't make heads or tails of. I can run all the e-mail attachment command in all 602 programs and get a document to attach except 602 album. Why would that be?

602 Album e-mail does not attach
by Janet Thrope
1 Mon Nov 22 2004
9:54:18 PM (EST)
22 of 51      ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.