Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open I ran the spell checker for the first time yesterday and it found lots of words that needed to be fixed but didn't suggest any correct spellings for any of them.

Am I missing a dictionary? I can't find anywhere on this site to download one but the spell checker isn't much good if it finds incorrectly spelled words but doesn't have any correct spellings to change them to. spell checking
by Kelly Christiansen
0 Mon Feb 14 2005
7:20:29 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I installed the software for the first time,it accepted licence id, but when I had to reeinstall it for some reason know to me, it did not accepted licence id,eaven when I pasted him from clipboard. What should I do? troubleshouting
by Igor Mumic
1 Sun Feb 20 2005
2:23:59 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Heres is my problem, (Me dutch difficult englisch) i allready find out how to communicate between sheets but wat te problem is If A5 ends with a b or c it should look up data from sheet 'Data-1'! and if not it should look up its data from sheet 'Data-2'! It should be something like this =If(A5=(????? ) ;
Vlookup(A5;'Data-1'!$A$3:$K$16384;2)
;Vlookup(A5;'Data-2'!$A$3:$K$16384;2))
What must bee on the place of the questionmarks?? Help! Help with formulas please!!
by H.g.h.m. Iriks
0 Mon Feb 14 2005
8:27:00 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Okay, it says I have to register. I get the License ID emailed to me, I copy and paste it into the box on the registration page and it tells me the ID is incorrect.

What is the problem? License ID says wrong
by Amy Cole
2 Fri May 6 2005
10:58:13 AM (EST)
Topic is Open when I select a data source which I have used with MS Word and go to insert the fields, the field names are not displayed just Field1, Field2 etc. Is there a way around this? Mail Merge data
by Garry Lincoln
1 Tue Feb 8 2005
3:39:46 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Am I doing something wrong or have I not installed everything that is needed, but i cannot see anything on the toolbar options for using Dropped Capitals...can any one shed some light for me

thank you Drop Caps
by Martin Fitz-gerald
1 Tue Feb 8 2005
6:36:08 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

I'd like to ask if there's a way to add a Greek dictionary to the ones already installed.

Thanks,
George Greek dictionary
by George Politis
1 Tue Feb 8 2005
4:25:32 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Is there a simple way to get today's date into a cell? I don't mean the one you get with @today() as that keeps updating and I would like one that stays fixed, e.g. to indicate transaction dates. IIRC, the equivalent in Excel is Ctrl+;

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I couldn't find it. Todays date in 602Tab
by James Pickett
1 Fri Feb 25 2005
4:21:34 AM (EST)
Topic is Open So I have installed 602PC Suite 4.1. After rebooting the pc, I clicked on 602 and a message comes that says 602PC Suite is currently unregistered. I have already clicked the Register Now button, entered the Product ID, then entered the License ID that I got in my email. When I click finsh a box pops up that says, The Product Resgistration is complete. I click ok . Close 602 reboot pc and still get screen that says  602PC Suite is currently unregistered.

What more do I need to do????

Thanks Installing the License ID
by John Mcneilly
1 Mon Jan 31 2005
10:39:26 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I HAVE THE LICENSE ID PUT IN CORRECTLY! BUT DO I DO NOW?!!
CAN YOU HELP ME?
AND PLEASE TAKE IT SLOWLY!

THANK YOU

ANGELA

help! iam stuck!
by Angela Donoghue
1 Thu Jan 27 2005
7:34:36 PM (EST)
19 of 51      ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.