Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Can you change the skin of 602text program.  I do not like the pink! It is a bit cissy!! Changing Skins
by Frederick Serjeant
1 Mon Apr 4 2005
5:12:18 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,
i have problems when i send a document through the send email button, sometimes some period disappear, the doc is ok and if i save as .doc the missing part is there and all works fine.

Is this an already known problem?

there is a solution?
(other than send doc as an attachment?)

thank you very much and greetings from Italy

troubles sending docs through e-mail
by Antonella Baldoni
0 Wed Mar 30 2005
5:19:31 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Does 602 Office Suite supports MS Powerpoint presentations?
How do I make presentations? MS Powerpoint???
by Richard West
2 Tue May 10 2005
10:19:14 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I need help. I downloaded a file but it won't work because it needs Macros Enabled. 602Tab Macros
by Joshua Davis
1 Mon Apr 4 2005
2:06:30 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I have the paid registered version of 602PC suite but I cannot find how to get the data sort function in 602 Tab to work. Does anyone know how to activate this function? 602 Tab Data Sort
by Kenneth Oneil
1 Tue Mar 15 2005
1:03:19 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I am a student and I need to have an office program that I can load on my thumbdrive and use at many computers thoroughout the University.  Can I do this with 602 PC Suite or are there instructions to do so? 602 pc suite Standalone Instructions
by Phillip Jackson
1 Mon Mar 14 2005
8:32:12 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I downloaded my upgrade to 602PC Suite 4.1 but need to create a backup CD. How is this done? Thanks, Dflevin making backup CD
by David Levin
0 Sat Mar 12 2005
1:19:45 PM (EST)
Topic is Open sooooo frustrated right now.  want to use the features of the paid for version, but i never received the e-mail follow-up after paying for the full version.  so i cannot register it.  having a devil of a time, and getting very frustrated, as all i want to do is USE this awesome product.
License ID, registration woes
by Lori Foreman
1 Thu Mar 10 2005
1:17:15 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Good morning all.
I have just downloaded the free version of 602.
Two questions.
1. where can i turn on a function that autocorrects a lower case i to and upper case I.
2. where can i turn on a function to automatically capatilize the first letter of every new sentence.
any help would be great, even if it is a function of the bought version and not in the free version i would still like to know

you can email me at kgbl@westnet.com.au
Keith Auto correct in Word documents
by Keith Lynch
1 Thu Mar 10 2005
9:14:57 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I need to know if the following work in the Paid Version on 602Tab.

Paste Special
Paste 
Auto Format
Show all

Thanks for you help. Paid Version
by Susan Livingston
1 Thu Mar 10 2005
5:51:25 PM (EST)
17 of 51      ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.