Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open When I save a document the saved file is always bigger than than the previous version - in the case of 602Tab quite spectacularly so - even though the document has not grown much or not at all. I suspect that all the changes are somehow being incorporated into the Save.

If I print and then close an already-saved document I am told that the summary data has changed, and do I want to save. I think this means that it wants to save the details of my print.

Are there ways of turning off these 'features'?

Terry Montgomery
Document grows each save
by Terry Montgomery
0 Tue Jun 21 2005
10:32:31 PM (EST)
Topic is Open CANNOT TYPE NEW DATA INTO FILE. MESSAGE STATES READ FILE ONLY. HOW CAN I INPUT INTO INTO MY FILES. USER
by Jean Spec
1 Thu Jun 16 2005
3:41:40 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Is there a similar Office replacement suite for the MAC OS? 602PC SUITE equiv for MAC OS
by John Conner
1 Thu Jun 16 2005
11:02:25 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I'm in an apparent quandry.  I have an old friend who is a troglodyte and whose computer will never, ever connect to the net.  He even pulled the modem from it (!).

When his HD crashed taking his Office 97 with it (no, can't find the install disks), I had an aha and bought an access code to PC Suite 4.1, and the CD-ROM is on the way.

I installed the free v. of Suite for him to get started with (he loves it, btw), but apparently can't even register the free v. without net access on his machine .
And I certainly can't do the password thingie to ramp it up to the full version.

Is there a way around this?  Will the CD-ROM make a difference?  Did I waste my money?  Is creation science God's gift to the ignorant?

Thanks.

Robert L. Abramowitz Computer w/o net access..
by Robert Abramowitz
1 Thu Jun 16 2005
2:01:43 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Can anyone tall me is there a normal way to change directory where Photo Album keeps photos ?

I don't like default directory 
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\602Documents\Photo Album.
Photo Album folder
by Tomasz Lesnik
1 Thu May 26 2005
8:49:52 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I need to uninstall my 602 Pro PC Suite but am unable to.

When I try it from Add/Remove Programs, it says InstallShield (R) Setup Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

When I click on 'Uninstall PC Suite' in Startup / Programs, nothing happens.

What else can I do do uninstall? Thanks Cannot Uninstall
by Simon Freedman
1 Thu May 26 2005
2:23:21 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I'm having problems with my ID code.  I have to regester my 602PC Suite 4.1.  It came with my computer and it said I have to regester it and until I do I can't use it at all.  It say's that the License ID number is invalid.  can someone please help me????????? having problems with license ID
by Beth Morgan
6 Wed Jul 6 2005
11:26:49 AM (EST)
Topic is Open When I try to acquire photos, whether from my camera or photos already on my computer, I get ERROR OPENING IMAGE SOURCE.  Advice, Thanks! cannot acquire photos
by Bryce Absher
1 Mon May 16 2005
11:51:32 AM (EST)
Topic is Open A poetic doc. of 204 pages, 920Kb suddenly became an over 30.000 pages doc.(i close it then since may be it goes eternally and i don't have that time) of fonts's names. Each poem had a different font and colour. Now it is a work of 40Mg. Can anyone tell me a way to recover the original text? Thanks. Transformed document
by Chente Mendoza
0 Wed May 11 2005
8:19:09 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Files that I have created in text, I go to open later and find that they are saved as tab files.  Then I am unable to open them.  How can I retrieve these files and open them as text? saved as wrong file type
by Sandra Grant
1 Mon May 16 2005
9:19:28 PM (EST)
15 of 51      ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.