Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open I couldn't get the thesaurus files to work, so I was told to download a new copy of the software and reinstall.  However, whenever I try to install it, the install shield tells me that I still have the old software on the computer. I shouldn't because I have uninstalled the old software and physically found and removed every 602 file that I can find.  What can I do? If I tell install shield to install over the old software I get nothing, if I answer no not to install over old software the installation stops. Cannot re-install software
by Betty Miller
1 Tue Oct 11 2005
5:43:42 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Does anyone know what to do if the license number in response to my request is not accepted by the software?

license no. not accepted
by Adam Pearson
2 Tue Sep 13 2005
4:02:34 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I am writing up a document in 602Text, converting it to a PDF file and want to put in hyperlinks. The problem I have run into is as follows: I can type out the hyperlink (example: http://yahoo.com), convert it to a PDF and it shows up as I typed it and clickable. Yet, when I use the INSERT-->HTML-->Link and use the Web Tab to fill in the link info and link address, and convert it to PDF, the link LOOKS like a link but is not clickable. Is there something I am not doing correctly? Something else I can try? Very frustrating.....

Sean hyperlinks and PDFs
by Sean Dehart
1 Tue Sep 13 2005
3:37:01 PM (EST)
Topic is Open So what steps must be taken to remove 602 Suite and reinstall 602 Suite?

It looks like I will have to go this route in order to fix my export to pdf problem.

Thanks

Peter Remove and reinstall 602
by John Mcneilly
1 Tue Sep 13 2005
10:11:20 AM (EST)
Topic is Open No worksheet option shown on insert menu as suggested by the manual have checked others but no luck.
HELP. miss
by Lynn Mellor
1 Tue Sep 6 2005
8:59:38 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,

I am trying to open a .csv file in 602 Tab to use as a spreadsheet, but it opens like a textfile - seperated with comma's. I was told I will have to change the delimiter? 

Can someone help?
Thanks in Advance,
Holly 602Tab Problem
by Holly Spinks
1 Sun Sep 4 2005
11:41:35 PM (EST)
Topic is Open When I'm clicking a+right Alt to
print Polish  (pronounced as French on),appears dialog window Abbreviations.It's not useful for me,it disturbed me.
Show me,please,a way to delete this dialog window.By all other letters I can easy type Polish diacritic signs.There's only problem witha.Who can help me? removing Abbreviations
by Jakub Matuszek
0 Sat Sep 3 2005
3:21:53 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I was able to export to PDF before, however now I cannot export to PDF. Is there a setting that should be checked?

Should I try reinstalling te 602 PC Suite? How is a reinstall recommended, what steps must be followed?

Thanks Cant Export to PDF
by John Mcneilly
3 Fri Sep 2 2005
10:06:58 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I have a 4-page document, the first page of which is a coversheet.  I want to start with page # 1 on what is actually the second page of the document - the coverpage is not to be numbered.  602 insists on numbering the coverpage as # 1.  How can I start the numbering on a succeeding page? Specifying Page Numbers
by Calvin Cassidy
1 Tue Aug 30 2005
8:15:58 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Since I upgraded from ME to XP I have been unable to open photos via the dialogue box. Whichever folder or menu icon I click on, the program freezes, and I can only get out by exiting the app. via Task Manager. This dialogue box also freezes the program, after a few moments, without any action by me. I can open photos via the send to option, via 602Album, and by nominating 602Photo as the external editing program from other applications, notably IrfanView
Just can't open them in the way I always have!
The other apps. in the Suite seem unaffected.
Anyone else seen this, or got any ideas, be pleased for any help. Trouble with 602Photo Open Dialogue Box
by Robert Rickman
2 Wed Aug 31 2005
2:03:04 PM (EST)
12 of 51      ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.