Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topics Replies Last post
Topic is Open Hi, I have some pictures in an album that I added text comments to.  Is there a way to export this album or the pictures with the text.  So far I have only been able to export the pictures...the text I added never shows.  Is it possible.  Thank you, Tara Bush Album
by Tara Bush
2 Thu Dec 8 2005
9:16:51 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I have a saved workbook with about 21 worksheets in it.  But I cannot view any worksheets past # 18.
When the program opens it opens to full page view, but the arrows to move the pages left or right so that I can view them does not move!
Anyone have any ideas? Or will I have to satrt over & make smaller workbooks?

Unable to view new worksheet
by Sonia Rumpler
0 Wed Nov 16 2005
5:45:05 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Is there anyone who has made some interesting wallpapers with the 602 logo...?
That would be nice to have...!
Please let me know...
Thanks,
WALLPAPERS 602 LOGO
by Dale Longpre
0 Sun Nov 6 2005
12:16:04 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi!
   Can somebody tell me how it comes that, some .doc (written in RTF) when saved, sometimes the folder where it is included loses the folder shape and takes the form of a folder with a HTML file in it?
   Thanks in advance for the reply. Its ".doc" but saves as HTML
by Chente Mendoza
0 Wed Nov 2 2005
5:18:25 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I have a spreadsheet inventory where I need to combine or merge 3 columns into 1. How do I do that? combining columns
by Alma Lorete
2 Tue Nov 8 2005
9:06:22 AM (EST)
Topic is Open Hi,
Does anyone have or know where to find a list of cell formatting codes? e.g. if I right-click a cell and select the Format Cells option, I can enter formatting, color etc (such as [BLUE]##,#0.00;[RED]-##,#00.00 - which will make the text blue if the number is >0 and red if the number is <0

This is not documented anywhere that I can find, and I would like to find a (complete?) list.

Thanks a bunch....Paul cell formatting codes
by Paul Miller
0 Mon Oct 31 2005
2:01:01 PM (EST)
Topic is Open hi. i just crashed the application (i was really asking too much of it), and it told me where the recovered document was placed. did i write it down? no. did i even read it? not so much. 

where can i find the recovered document? recovered documents in 602Text
by Charlie Post
1 Mon Nov 14 2005
3:57:20 PM (EST)
Topic is Open Whre can I get more dictionaries for may Engilsh version of 602PC Suite 4.1? I need a Slovak dictionary to check my spelling, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me? Thanx. New Dictionaries
by Jacob -
2 Tue Oct 25 2005
9:36:08 AM (EST)
Topic is Open I try to download a form and all I get is wrong text how do i fix this Icant read text in 602 forms
by John Brennan
0 Sun Oct 23 2005
11:37:29 PM (EST)
Topic is Open I purchased the software and a disk ...my hard drive needed to be wiped now the program will not install off the disk i purchased can not get purchased disk to install
by Adam Brown
1 Wed Oct 19 2005
9:23:45 AM (EST)
10 of 51      ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... « Previous    Next »

. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.